TUI Marella Explorer 2 Ocean Horizons – Adults Only Cruise
30th October 2019 Ocean Horizons Marella Explorer 2 – 18 nights Transatlantic from Naples, Italy – Adults Only
TUI Marella Ocean Horizons Cruise Ports of Call:
- Naples (For Pompeii & Capri), Italy
- Naples is Italy’s most red-blooded city. This is the place where the pizza is so good people don’t wait for their slices at restaurant tables, they order it to-go from street side windows. And it’s the city where the soundtrack is the beeping of moped horns.
- Palma, Majorca
- Think leafy boulevards that echo with the stilettos of stylish shoppers. Tiny tapas bars tucked down narrow sidestreets. Architectural gold hidden in the historic quarter.
- Cartagena, Spain
- Tucked in a deep bay guarded by two cliff-top fortresses, this Spanish gem is steeped in history. In the 18th century it became a major Spanish naval base and reminders of its seafaring past can be seen down in the port, where you’ll find a prototype submarine.
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar
- Gibraltar is a little slice of Britain in the Mediterranean. And, just like the motherland, it’s a small stretch of land with a lot to offer.
- Funchal, Madeira
- Sweeter than wine, Madeira’s a fine excuse to binge on beautiful scenery to your heart’s content. Funchal is the island’s capital, a bewitching collection of cobbled streets, quaint museums and buzzing café and restaurant life.
- St John’s, Antigua
- If you’re a big fan of the beach, prepare to lose your heart to this place. Antiguans like to boast they have a different one for every day of the year. Without doubt, porcelain, palm-fringed sands and still turquoise waters are the star of this island show.
- Philipsburg, St Maarten
- Two flags rule over this tiny isle – the French and the Dutch. Philipsburg is the Dutch capital and the place to head for a serious shopping splurge. Marigot, meanwhile, is the French capital, where you can divide your time between bistros and boutiques. Add to the mix dreamy Caribbean coves, kaleidoscopic reefs and lashings of sunshine and you’ve got all the ingredients for tropical bliss.
- Roseau, Dominica
- Known as the island of waterfalls, Dominica is as green as it is unspoilt. Fairly off the tourist trail, this exotic isle is a paradise for nature lovers. In fact, it’s one of the Caribbean hotspots for rainforest trekking. And of course, it’s got some superb beaches. Not the snow-white variety you’d expect, but dramatic volcanic sweeps and secluded coves hidden by greenery.
- Castries, St Lucia
- St Lucia’s skyline is high rise. But it’s not the hotels that make this island look serrated against the sky, it’s the mountains. The Pitons are 2 of the biggest. Both their summits tower at least 2,000 feet above sea level and their slopes are coiffured with a mane of dense green rainforest. At their feet, meanwhile, banana plantations give way to syrup-coloured beaches and some of the best coral reefs in the Caribbean.
- Bequia, The Grenadines
- Pronounced ‘beck-wye’, this tiny island is still fairly untouched by tourists, and unspoilt by nature. Its coastline is fringed with sleepy, golden beaches that are backed by cedar and palm forests. Traditional boat-builders, fishermen and beachfront tenders make a living near the shores.
- Bridgetown, Barbados
- A hypnotic calypso isle, Barbados is the ultimate Caribbean dream. And at just 21 miles by 14 miles, the island really is your oyster. Of course, it’s most famous for its palm-fringed beaches, but there’s more than talcum powder sands here. We’re talking a duty-free shopping scene and sights that are second to none.
- Naples (For Pompeii & Capri), Italy
TUI Marella Ocean Horizons Cruise Details:
- Marella Explorer 2
- Departs 30 Oct 2019 – 18-night cruise
- Adults Only
- Return flights
- 787 Dreamliner
- All Inclusive cruise (All tips included)