Electric Sunsets 90s vs 00s Cruise – Adults Only Mini Cruise
Are you a nineties or noughties kid, or just love those decades? Then the 4 day Electric Sunsets 90s vs 00s Cruise is the perfect mini cruise for you. You’ll get to experience the music, fashion and fun of these decades all over again. This cruise will feature big name acts and DJs from the nineties and noughties including:
- Venga Boys
- Atomic Kitten
- Vernon Kay
- DJ SASH!
- Artful Dodger
- Gals Aloud
Plus – tribute acts, retro films and fancy dress parties. As you sail on board the All Inclusive Marella Discovery 2 you’ll have access to a wide range of bars, restaurants. Plus, there’s a number of exciting activities including mini golf and rock climbing, or if you want to relax why not book some time in the spa? What’s more – its adults only.
Off ship you’ll be visiting both Valencia and Barcelona, meaning you can experience white sand beaches, culture packed cities, exciting theme parks, and enjoy tapas and espresso – all in one cruise . There are a range of excursions on offer, so whether you want to absorb the culture, explore the cities or taste the cuisine, there’s an excursion for you.
Save £50 per person* on this cruise when you use code: SUNSET50
Based on 2 Adults sharing - From £600pp - Total Price £1,200.
Wednesday, May 4, 2022, for 3 night cruise - onboard the Marella Discovery 2, Electric Sunsets 90s vs 00s Cruise itinerary, Decks 2/3 Inside Cabin - All Inclusive with Marella Cruises by TUI - departure port Palma.
Electric Sunsets 90s vs 00s Cruise - Itinerary day 1: Palma
Palma. Think leafy boulevards that echo with the stilettos of stylish shoppers. Tiny tapas bars tucked down narrow sidestreets. Architectural gold hidden in the historic quarter. With its trademark cathedral dominating the skyline, cosmopolitan Palma never fails to impress.
- Spend some time exploring the city, clicking snaps of the 14th-century Bellver Castle, browsing the boutiques and tasting tapas in the authentic bars that barnacle the backstreets
- Love to shop? Then make a beeline for Inca, the island’s biggest street market, which opens every Thursday.
- Don’t miss out on one last amazing view when you leave the city. When the ship departs after dark, make sure you’re out on deck to enjoy the unforgettable sight of Palma Cathedral magically lit up.
Electric Sunsets 90s vs 00s Cruise - Itinerary day 2: Valencia
Valencia is an expert in marrying up the old and the new. Ancient Arabian architecture and Gothic churches are given a run for their money by new icons like the futuristic City of Arts and Sciences. Beyond the city borders, Albufera National Park follows the coast south. The massive lake here is home to 250 species of birds, including flamingos.
Electric Sunsets 90s vs 00s Cruise - Itinerary day 3: Barcelona
Barcelona is up there with the most famous cities in the world, and for good reason. Sandwiched between the Mediterranean Sea and the Serra de Collserola hills, this Spanish titan promises cutting-edge architecture, trend-setting fashion and art that breaks the mould. It’s a place where boutique-lined boulevards and intimate espresso bars give way to authentic tapas joints and narrow cobbled streets.
- Stroll down the iconic promenade of Las Ramblas, stopping for coffee at a pavement café or pausing to throw a couple of euros in the street entertainers’ upturned hats.
- Wander down the winding streets of the Gothic quarter, taking your pick of traditional tapas bars. Among them is Els Quatre Gats, Picasso’s old hangout.
- Call in at the world-famous Nou Camp, home of Barcelona Football Club since 1957.
Electric Sunsets 90s vs 00s Cruise - Itinerary day 4: Palma
From £600pp, - includes discount £0 - Total Price £1,200.
Wednesday, May 4, 2022, for 3 night cruise - onboard the Marella Discovery 2, Electric Sunsets 90s vs 00s Cruise itinerary, Decks 2/3 Inside Cabin - All Inclusive with Marella Cruises by TUI - fly from London Gatwick airport, departure port Palma.
- Electric Sunsets 90s vs 00s Marella Discovery 2 – 4th May 2022, 3 nights from Palma, Majorca – Adults Only