Adults Only cruises from Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines for 2019 / 2020 / 2021
An adults only cruise from Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is the perfect way to have a relaxing cruise to a range of incredible destinations around the world. Whether you want to relax by the white sand beaches of Islands of the Caribbean & the Azores, explore all that South America has to offer, see the Northern Lights while travelling along Northern Norway, or see the Uncrowded Baltic – there’s a Fred. Olsen Adults Only cruise for you.
What’s more – Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines ships small sizes and welcoming atmosphere make for a truly friendly and relaxing cruise. Find out more about Fred. Olsen’s Adults Only cruise here.
Below we’ve handpicked just some of the incredible Adults Only itineraries on offer. For the full range on offer click here.
Highlighted Adults Only itineraries:
- 11 November 2019 15 nights from Liverpool – Black Watch – W1926
Every vote counts on this very special cruise. Along with your fellow guests, you’ll choose from a selection of attraction-packed islands and cities in Spain and Portugal – including Barcelona, Lisbon, Ibiza and Cádiz to create your own unique itinerary. Classic Black Watch will deliver it all.
- 06 January 2020, 70 nights from Southampton – Balmoral – L2001
Embark on an exploration of South America and visit an array of awe-inspiring ports, ancient sites, beautiful beaches and iconic landmarks in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, the Falkland Islands and many more – book your voyage to South America today.
- 31 January 2020, 14 nights from Southampton – Black Watch – W2003
Go in search of the breathtaking Northern Lights, experience Sami National Day in Tromsø, marvel at Alta’s unique igloo hotel, and take an authentic dog sled ride across the dazzling Arctic landscapes. This is an extraordinary exploration not to be missed.
- 27 February 2020, 14 nights from La Romana – Braemar – M2005
Join Braemar in the Dominican Republic and set sail on an epic journey taking in diverse countries, stunning cities and breathtaking islands in the Western Caribbean and the Americas. Visit incredible destinations in Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Mexico and Jamaica on this Caribbean cruise adventure.
- 12 March 2020, 16 nights from Bridgetown – Braemar -M2006
This transatlantic cruise offers the perfect blend of relaxation and Caribbean island discovery. Experience English Harbour in Antigua or ride the St Kitts railway in Basseterre and more before starting your transatlantic return calling in the Azores and Spain en route to Southampton.
- 29 March 2020, 19 nights from Dover – Boudicca – D2008
The enchanting towns and volcanic sites of two captivating Cape Verde islands combine with the natural wonders of Tenerife and Madeira’s beautifully floral landscapes to present a plethora of diverse sights and experiences. What’s more, you’ll also be part of the Four Fred.s in Funchal event.
- 24 April 2020, 7 nights from Newcastle – Balmoral – L2005
Exploring the Norwegian Fjordland in the spring, when rich flora bursts into life and mighty waterfalls are at their most powerful, you’ll become immersed in the wonder of this spectacular part of the world.
- 26 April 2020 22 nights from Dover Boudicca D2010
- 23 May 2020, 5 nights from Rosyth (Edinburgh) – Balmoral – L2010
Encompassing two beautiful countries, this short, yet spellbinding escape manages to pack into the highlights of picturesque waterways, islands and a former European Capital of Culture™ into just five nights.
- 07 June 2020, 10 nights from Liverpool – Black Watch – W2016
- 22 September 2020, 11 nights from Southampton – Braemar – M2025
On this endlessly rewarding adventure, unforgettable sights and experiences await at every turn, as Scandinavia presents the artistic, aesthetic, historic and cultural highlights of its captivating capitals.
- 29 September 2020, 12 nights from Dover – Boudicca – D2024
- 06 November 2020, 32 nights from Liverpool – Black Watch – W2031
Looking for even more Fred. Olsen cruises?
- Latest deals and offers on Fred. Olsen cruises
- Want to start your cruise from the UK? Click here for the range of itineraries sailing from the UK
- Find out more about the Fred. Olsen fleet here
- World Cruise and Grand Voyages – for that once-in-a-lifetime cruise
- Fred. Olsen Cruises to Japan – visit this fascinating country for yourself