Adults Only cruises from Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines for 2020 / 2021
An adults only cruise from Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is the perfect way to have a relaxing cruise to a range of incredible destinations around the world. Whether you want to relax by the white sand beaches of Islands of the Caribbean & the Azores, explore all that South America has to offer, see the Northern Lights while travelling along Northern Norway, or see the Uncrowded Baltic – there’s a Fred. Olsen Adults Only cruise for you.
What’s more – Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines ships small sizes and welcoming atmosphere make for a truly friendly and relaxing cruise. Find out more about Fred. Olsen’s Adults Only cruise here.
Below we’ve handpicked just some of the incredible Adults Only itineraries on offer. For the full range on offer click here.
Highlighted Adults Only itineraries:
- 23 May 2020, 5 nights from Rosyth (Edinburgh) – Balmoral – L2010
Encompassing two beautiful countries, this short, yet spellbinding escape manages to pack into the highlights of picturesque waterways, islands and a former European Capital of Culture™ into just five nights.
- 07 June 2020, 10 nights from Liverpool – Black Watch – W2016
- 22 September 2020, 11 nights from Southampton – Braemar – M2025
On this endlessly rewarding adventure, unforgettable sights and experiences await at every turn, as Scandinavia presents the artistic, aesthetic, historic and cultural highlights of its captivating capitals.
- 29 September 2020, 12 nights from Dover – Boudicca – D2024
- 06 November 2020, 32 nights from Liverpool – Black Watch – W2031
Looking for even more Fred. Olsen cruises?
- Latest deals and offers on Fred. Olsen cruises
- Want to start your cruise from the UK? Click here for the range of itineraries sailing from the UK
- Find out more about the Fred. Olsen fleet here
- World Cruise and Grand Voyages – for that once-in-a-lifetime cruise
- Fred. Olsen Cruises to Japan – visit this fascinating country for yourself