Fred Olsen Cruise Lines offers a number of cruises to Iceland for 2021 / 2022. Embark on an unforgettable adventure where you can marvel at wildlife such as whales, see geothermal spas, volcanoes and waterfalls, and be awed by stunning natural scenery. Some cruise itineraries will also take you to The Azores, Greenland and the Faroes – meaning you’ll be able to experience even more incredible destinations. Read on to find out more:
2022 Iceland Itineraries
- Whales & Volcanoes of Iceland & The Azores
- 19th April 2022 for 17 nights, Sails from Liverpool onboard Borealis – S2210
An unforgettable 17-night voyage offers chances to marvel at amazing wildlife linking the contrasting islands of sub-Arctic Iceland and the subtropical Azores.
- Natural Wonders of Iceland
- 4th May 2022 for 11 nights, Sails from Southampton onboard Bolette – T2209
The wonders and wildlife of a land bursting with natural treasures awaits on this Icelandic adventure aboard Bolette.
- Classic Scenic Iceland
- 14th July 2022 for 9 nights, Sails from Newcastle onboard Balmoral – L2219
As Balmoral guides you on this circumnavigation of Iceland, taking in remote destinations along the way, you’ll experience the wonder of this country to the full.
- Exploring Remote Iceland & Greenland
- 26th July 2022 for 14 nights, Sails from Liverpool onboard Borealis – S2220
Discover the natural beauty of Iceland & Greenland. Experience wildlife in their natural habitat and geothermal spas. In Greenland you’ll scenic cruise the incredible Prins Christiansund.
- Dramatic Coastlines of Iceland & The Faroes
- 5th September 2022 for 11 nights, Sails from Liverpool onboard Borealis – S2224
You’re in for an unforgettable adventure, as you go in search of the wonders, wildlife and unique cultural highlights of Iceland and the Faroe Islands.