Mystic Isles Repositional Cruise
Mystic Isles is a 9-night April 2025 itinerary from TUI’s Marella Cruises. Setting sail onboard the all inclusive Marella Explorer 2 from Palma Majorca, sail to Dubrovnik. Read on to find out more:
Based on 2 adults: From £1,341pp, - includes discount £0 - Total Price £2,682.
Tuesday, April 29, 2025, for 9 night cruise - onboard the Marella Explorer 2, Mystic Isles itinerary, Decks 4/5 Inside Cabin - All Inclusive with Marella Cruises by TUI - fly from London Gatwick airport, departure port Palma.
Mystic Isles - Itinerary day 1: Palma
Palma. Think leafy boulevards that echo with the stilettos of stylish shoppers. Tiny tapas bars tucked down narrow sidestreets. Architectural gold hidden in the historic quarter. With its trademark cathedral dominating the skyline, cosmopolitan Palma never fails to impress.
- Spend some time exploring the city, clicking snaps of the 14th-century Bellver Castle, browsing the boutiques and tasting tapas in the authentic bars that barnacle the backstreets
- Love to shop? Then make a beeline for Inca, the island’s biggest street market, which opens every Thursday.
- Don’t miss out on one last amazing view when you leave the city. When the ship departs after dark, make sure you’re out on deck to enjoy the unforgettable sight of Palma Cathedral magically lit up.
Mystic Isles - Itinerary day 2: Ship at Sea
Mystic Isles - Itinerary day 3: Ship at Sea
Mystic Isles - Itinerary day 4: Valletta
Mystic Isles - Itinerary day 5: Catania
Built out of limestone and lava, this black and white city’s the second biggest in Sicily. Think palazzo-lined boulevards, shop-fringed squares and designer bars stuffed into Baroque buildings. An ancient port, it comes with a history dating back to the 8th century BC. Plus, it’s got a reputation as the hottest spot in Italy, and it’s not just the 40-degree summers that earn it the title. It also sits at the foot of Mount Etna – Europe’s tallest active volcano. In fact, Catania’s been buried by sizzling hot lava flows more than once. One of its eruptions even gained Hollywood credentials – it featured in Star Wars: Episode III.
- Call in at Ursino Castle. It’s one of the few Medieval buildings still standing – its moat diverted the lava flow from a volcanic eruption – and it’s now home to the city’s Civic Museum.
- Enter a timewarp at the Greco-Roman amphitheatre. It bears a passing resemblance to Rome’s magnificent Colosseum, and you can easily imagine gladiators locked in battle in the arena.
- Take a daytrip to Mount Etna and fill your camera with snaps of cones, craters and red-hot lava streams. You can catch a cable car, which will whisk you up to over 8,000 feet.
Mystic Isles - Itinerary days 6: Ship at Sea
Mystic Isles - Itinerary days 7: Corfu Town
Mystic Isles - Itinerary day 8: Brindisi
Flanked by aquamarine waters, olive groves and vineyards, Brindisi is certainly easy on the eye. The city itself is a picturesque mishmash of whitewashed houses and Roman churches that tumble down the hillside. Stroll its narrow streets, and you’ll pass pizzerias, coffee shops and ice-cream trattorias.
Mystic Isles - Itinerary day 9: Kotor
For years, the travel-savvy have kept Montenegro under their sunhats. But now the cat’s creeping out of the bag – and it’s hardly surprising. A tiny republic in southeast Europe, the scenery here will have your jaw dropping to the floor the moment you arrive. Cruise passengers get the best vistas – as you sail in to port, you’ll be treated to wide-angle views of patent-shine lakes and green mountains.
- Explore Kotor, a gorgeous Medieval walled city with World Heritage status. The scenery here is definitely something to write home about. Surrounded by mountains, it’s set on southern Europe’s deepest fjord and one of the world’s most spectacular natural harbours. Delve inside the age-old walls and discover crooked streets, cobbled piazzas and camera-worthy churches.
- Take a trip to Budva. It’s the most popular tourist destination on Montenegro’s map – and quite rightly so. Beautiful architecture meets seductive sandy beaches in this spot. Perhaps that’s why many a millionaire has decided to live here.
- Visit one of Montenegro’s sleepy towns on market day and watch the streets burst into life with colourful craft stalls selling lace, leather and ceramics.
Mystic Isles - Itinerary day 10: Dubrovnik
Cruise Ship Details - Marella Explorer 2 :
- 8 restaurants
- 9 bars
- Coffee shop
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty salon
The adults-only Marella Explorer 2 flaunts a range of exciting facilities, from a large spa to a chic bar-club-casino space. You’ve got ten bars and nine restaurants on this ship, too. Top spots include The 19th Hole – a golf-themed bar with a golf simulator – Flutes, where you can sip Champagne* or Prosecco to the sounds of a pianist, and Beach Cove – a relaxed restaurant with barbecue-inspired menus and quirky swinging seats. Not to mention the outdoor spaces, like The Veranda, where you can enjoy far-reaching sea views.