Marella Discovery 2 All Inclusive Cruises – book now for 2019 / 2020.
Like its sister ship, the Marella Discovery, the Marella Discovery 2 is All Inclusive as standard. In addition to top-notch dining at the restaurants and bars, including the Kora La pan-Asian à la carte, there will be high-class entertainment at the Broadway Show lounge, a rock climbing wall, a nine-hole mini golf course, Pools, a gamer zone and lots, lots more for Adults and kids. All Inclusive means – meals in 4 restaurants, drinks including prosecco and cider, and most onboard activities are all included in the price, as are flights and tips. This Cruise ship caters to couples, single travellers and families.
Marella Discovery 2 – All Inclusive Dining / Eating / Snacks / Drinking
You’ll be spoilt for choice with your dining, drinking and relaxing options aboard the Marella Discovery 2. Marella Cruise dining combines fine à la carte options. waiter service, or more relaxed buffet style meals and snacks. Grown ups with discerning palates and children with their own meal preferences are all catered for. Some restaurants / options may incur an additional charge to the all inclusive package.
- Main Restaurant – waiter service, great food with great sea views
- Gallery Restaurant – trendy Italian cuisine
- Islands – buffet style
- Kora La – pan-Asian à la carte
- Surf and Turf Steak House
- The Glass House – deli snacks / casual restaurant
- The Coffee Port – contemporary coffee shop
- Atrium Bar – classy bar with a view
- Deck Bar – the place to socialise
- Bar 11 – the high point
- Venue – high-tech entertainment bar
Marella Discovery 2 – Family Cruise Holidays 2019 / 2020
Many families have yet to discover how wonderful cruise holidays are, with the Marella Discovery 2, this is your ideal opportunity. If you’ve already been on a Marella Family Cruise, then you’ll know how great they are. There’s never a dull moment on a cruise ship, with bag loads of entertainment, dining choices which will please picky kids and discerning adults alike. And of course wonderful shore excursions to complement the many activities on board. Apart from the 356 cabins with balconies there are also Family and Executive Suites with premier service, for an extra special holiday of a lifetime.
- Baby Centre
- Free Kids Club for 3 to 11 year olds
- GamerZone – consoles for adults and children
- TheHideout – teen chillout space near the game zone
Marella Discovery 2 – Facilities
Cruise holidays aren’t just about relaxing and gazing wistfully at the horizon, as the azure seas drift buy, or sunbathing and dips in the pool, great though these are. Marella Discovery 2 has plenty for Summer 2019 Cruise holidays that will make your holiday an exciting and memorable one.
- Atrium – a spectacular 5 storey atrium.
- Broadway Show Lounge – 800 plus seats for
- The Wall – rock climbing at sea, cooler than climbing the rigging!
- Jogging Track
- Oceans Gym
- Main Pool – open-air pool
- Indoor Pool – with a huge canopy roof
- Whirlpools – 4 relaxing whirlpool baths
- Oceans Spa and Beauty Salon
- The Veranda – an adults only sunbathing area.
- Live Casino
- Movies by moonlight – with blankets, popcorn, and hot chocolate.
Marella Discovery 2 – Cabins
- Flatscreen TV
- Wardrobe space
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
Marella Discovery 2 2019 / 2020 – Cruise and Stay / back to back cruises
In addition to a great range of TUI Marella cruise holidays you can also book a cruise and stay, where you either stay at a selected TUI hotel before or after your cruise. Or if one week isn’t enough why not try the excitement of back to back cruises?
Marella Discovery 2 – Summer 2019 Itineraries
Try these Western Mediterranean Cruises from Palma, Majorca – all inclusve of course for Summer 2019, combine them with cruise and stay:
Marella Discovery 2 – Winter 2019 / 2020 Itineraries
- Tropical Escapes
- Pride of Panama
- Exotic Explorer
- Flavours of the Caribbean
- Panama Canal Experience
- Secret Shores
- Atlantic Vistas
Marella Discovery 2 – Summer 2020 Itineraries
Summer 2020 sees the Marella Discovery 2 travel around the Mediterranean: