There’s an exciting new TUI Marella Cruises Ship – the Marella Explorer.
TUI Marella Summer 2022 Cruises , Summer 2021 Cruises and Winter 2021 /2022 Cruises Now On Sale!
The Marella Explorer is All inclusive food and drink as standard! Marella Explorer cabins are suitable for couples, single / solo travelers and families. There are also Adults Only itineraries on the longer Transatlantic cruises.
There are great new restaurants, such as the Mediterranean, the Surf & Turf Steakhouse and Latitude 53, family zones such as the Hide Out and Gamer Zone , chillout bars and relaxing cafes and spas. Entertainment highlights include the Broadway Lounge and the Indigo Bar, Club & Casino. Marella Cruises has also partnered with Champneys to bring you a state-of-the-art spa.
Search for Marella Explorer Cruise Deals
Marella Explorer – All Inclusive Food and Drinks – Dining and Restaurants
The Marella Explorer comes with all inclusive food and drinks package as standard! There are great new restaurants to try from family friendly buffets to sophisticated cuisine, here are some of the highlights:
- Latitude 53 – on Decks 5 and 6, with waiter service is the main restaurant with floor to ceiling windows.
- The Dining Club – Deck 5 – a fine dining restaurant with experimental cusine, for that special night out (charge applies).
- Vista – Deck 5 – transforms into an Italian restuarant in the evening.
- The Market Place – Deck 11 – a buffet restaurant with dishes from around the world.
- Surf & Turf Steakhouse – Deck 7 – 28 day aged steaks, pork, lobster and grilled chicken (cover charge applies).
- Snack Shack – Deck 11 – food stalls, beach huts and deck chairs for breakfast, lunch and snacks and a handy drinks station.
- Tapas @ Mediterranean – Deck 11 – specialising in tapas dishes for lunch and dinner.
Marella Explorer for 2020 / 2021 All Inclusive Family Cruise Holidays
The Marella Explorer has a fantastic range of facilities, with family cabins, family friendly restaurants and eateries and lots of zones and pool to keep families entertained.
- The Hide Out
- Gamer Zone
- Splash Pad
- Sports & Family Deck
- The Coffee Port
- Umi Sushi
- Kora La
- Oceans Spa, Salon and Gym
- Indigo Bar, Club & Casino
Marella Explorer – Cabins
The Cabins aboard the TUI Explorer are suitable for families, couples, and single / solo travellers. With inside and outside cabins, large cabins with balconies and all cabins come with Air-conditioning, Hairdryer, Flatscreen TV, Wardrobe space, Tea and coffee-making facilities, and Safe. Cabin types include:
- Executive Suite Cabin with Premier Service
- Family Cabin with Premier Service
- Balcony Junior Suite Service with Premier Service
- Single Inside & Outside Cabins, Cabins with balconies
Champneys on Marella Explorer
Marella Cruises has partnered with Champneys to bring you this state-of-the-art spa. Like at any other Champneys spa, you can book in for treatments, like facials, body wraps and massages, plus there’s a beauty salon. The spa doesn’t scrimp on size. In fact, it’s the biggest in the fleet – packing in a relaxation room, made-for-two suites and treatment cabins with hot tubs. There’s also an adults-only sauna with floor-to-ceiling windows and a steam room. Alternatively, you can work up a sweat with the sea in sight at the gym.