Cruises to the Caribbean with TUI Marella Cruises
TUI Marella Cruises offers a range of Caribbean cruise itineraries for Winter 2019 / 2020 and Cruises of 7, 18, 19 or even 21 nights are available.
Click here for the latest Caribbean Cruise Deals from Marella Cruises
Click here for Winter 2019/ 2020 Marella Cruises Caribbean Cruises
Relax on a tropical beach with a Caribbean cruise
The Caribbean is one of the most popular cruise destinations, and its not hard to see why. With an incredible number of white sand and clear turquoise seas making up picturesque tropical beaches, a laid back atmosphere perfect for relaxing, stunning rainforests, duty-free shopping, a great snorkeling scene with numerous shipwrecks, and much much more! There are so many islands to choose from and Marella Cruises Caribbean itineraries allow you to see a number of them all in one cruise – from well known hotspots like Barbados to hidden gems such as St Vincent.
And all this from the comfort of a Marella Cruise ship. Ships from the Marella Cruises fleet that travel the Caribbean itineraries are the Marella Celebration, Marella Explorer, Marella Discovery 2 and Marella Explorer 2. What’s more these cruises are All Inclusive and Marella Cruises also offers a number of Adults Only cruises. So whether you have Caribbean Dreams, fancy a Transatlantic Voyage, would like A Taste of Paradise or want to experience Cuban Fusion, Marella Cruises has the itinerary to suit you.
Below we’ve listed the Marella Cruises Caribbean itineraries for Winter 2018 / 2019 and Winter 2019 / 2020 – including 3 new itineraries for such as Panama Canal Experience.
Caribbean Cruise and Stay
Marella Cruises also offers Cruise and Stay where you can spend a week cruising the Caribbean and another 3, 4 or 7 nights at one of TUI’s superb Jamaica or Barbados hotels and resorts, or you could Stay and Cruise – its your choice. Click here for Barbados Cruise and Stay and here for Jamaica Cruise and Stay.
Marella Caribbean Winter 2019 / 2020 Itineraries
Marella Cruises offers cruises starting from both Barbados and Jamaica. Cruises of 7, 18, 19 or even 21 nights are available.
For Winter 2019 / 2020 TUI Marella Cruises is offering 3 new Caribbean cruise itineraries:
- Caribbean Escape on the Marella Celebration, an 11 night cruise from Malaga, Costa Del Sol which is Adults Only. This cruise starts from Costa Del Sol then onto Madeira, before travelling across to the Caribbean where its first port of call is in Antigua, followed by St Lucia, and then of course Barbados.
- Tropical Escapes on board the Marella Discovery 2, for 14 nights from Malaga, Costa Del Sol and is Adults Only. Starting in Costa Del Sol, followed by Gibraltar and Madeira, then onto the Caribbean where you visit a number of destinations – Antigua, British Virgin Islands, Turks And Caicos Islands, Montego Bay, Jamaica and Jamaica.
- Finally there’s Panama Canal Experience on the Marella Discovery 2 for 7 nights from Montego Bay, Jamaica. Travelling from Montego Bay, Jamaica you go onto Costa Rica, then Panama, Colombia and finally both Port Royal and Montego Bay in Jamaica.
Cruises from Barbados
- Tropical Delights Marella Explorer 2 – 7 nights from Bridgetown, Barbados – Adults Only
- A Taste of Paradise Marella Celebration- 7 nights from Bridgetown, Barbados
- Paradise Islands Marella Explorer 2 – 7 nights from Bridgetown, Barbados – Adults Only
- Caribbean Dreams Marella Celebration- 7 nights from Bridgetown, Barbados
- Seven Shores Marella Explorer 2 – 7 nights from Bridgetown, Barbados – Adults Only
- Atlantic Sunsets Marella Celebration- 20 nights from Bridgetown, Barbados – Adults Only
Cruises from Jamaica
- Pride of Panama Marella Discovery 2 – 7 nights from Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Exotic Explorer Marella Discovery 2 – 7 nights from Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Flavours of the Caribbean Marella Discovery 2 – 7 nights from Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Secret Shores Marella Discovery 2 – 7 nights from Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Atlantic Vistas Marella Discovery 2 – 15 nights from Montego Bay, Jamaica – Adults Only