TUI Marella Explorer 2 – All Inclusive as Standard
TUI Marella Cruises have a popular adults only cruise ship the Marella Explorer 2
The largest Marella Cruises ship yet, the Marella Explorer 2 is available now to book for Summer 2024 or Winter 2023 / 2024 and This Winter cruises and is All Inclusive as standard – what’s more designed as adults only. Marella Explorer 2 will have a range of restaurants, a Champneys Spa, and Indigo – a chic bar-club-casino space.
Read on to find out about the range of itineraries on offer on this great cruise ship.
Marella Explorer 2 Search:
- Designed exclusively for adults
- Largest spa and wellness centre in the fleet
- A new and wide range of dining options
Click here to find out more
Marella Explorer 2 – Dining
Marella Explorer 2 will have some great options for dining, here are some of the highlights
- Latitude 53 – The main waiter service restaurant is a good-looking place, with a gold-and-grey colour scheme and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The Dining Club – This fine dining restaurant was made for foodies. You’ll be treated to high-end cuisine, making it the ideal spot for an extra special evening. There’s a charge to dine here.
- Snack Shack – Food stalls, beach huts and oversized deckchairs set the scene at this laidback eatery. As such, you can look forward to grab ‘n’ go lunches and snacks, like hot dogs and burgers. There’s a drinks station on hand, too.
- Surf & Turf Steakhouse – This place does what it says on the tin, specialising in all things meat and seafood. The menu stars various cuts of steak and you can watch the chef cook yours on the open grill. The interiors are inspired by the meaty menu, as well, with chopping board artwork and leather booth seating. A cover charge applies for dining here.
- Kora La – You’ll feel like you’ve switched continents when you dine at this restaurant. Oriental-style lanterns and paintings are paired with a pan-Asian menu of curries, noodles and sushi. You’ll pay a cover charge to eat here.
Marella Explorer 2 – Cabins
The Cabins aboard the TUI Marella Explorer 2 are suitable for couples, and single / solo travellers. With inside and outside cabins, large cabins with balconies and all cabins come with Air-conditioning, Hairdryer, Flatscreen TV, Wardrobe space, Tea and coffee-making facilities, and Safe. Cabin types include:
- Executive Suite Cabin with Premier Service
- Royal Suite Cabin with Balcony and Premier Service
- Balcony Junior Suite Service with Premier Service
- Single Inside & Outside Cabins, Cabins with balconies
Click here to book your cruise on this great All Inclusive ship